Saber Saw Safety Rules for Woodworking and Your Woodshop
- Hold the saw firmly on the stock while making a cut.
- Unplug the saw when making any changes or adjustments.
- Use the proper blade for the type of stock being cut.
- Never attempt to back out of circular cuts. Always unplug the saw and lift the blade out of the stock.
- Always clamp small pieces of stock.
- Never make curved cuts so sharp that the blade is twisted or bent. Use relief cuts where possible.
- Cut slowly and never force the blade into the stock.
- When finished, turn off the switch and wait for the saw to stop completely before laying it down.
Navigate: Lee's Wood Projects > Woodshop & Woodworking Safety Rules > Saber Saw Safety Rules